Saturday 19 July 2014

The Electric Challenge! How I Got On


Earlier in the week, I posted to let you all know that I was going to be doing the Electric Challenge, as mentioned by Emily from Beauty Broadcast.

I wear my electric palette almost everyday, so part of my challenge was to have a brand new look each day, which I hadn't done before.

I put absolutely no planning into this challenge, I simply opened my palette each day and used the colours I was drawn to, other than the final day, where I used the colours that I hadn't previously used.

Monday


For this look, I used Fringe, Freak and Chaos from the Electric palette. I mixed Fringe and Freak to create a minty teal colour, then blended Chaos into the outer corner. To finish the look I used some colours from the Naked 3 palette to blend, and my Urban Decay Ink for Eyes liner.

Tuesday


For this look, I used Thrash, Freak, Savage, Chaos and Urban. I used Thrash on the tear duct, then blended Freak a little further along the upper lash line. Then I blended Savage a little further along, and Chaos to the end of the upper lash line. I then created a wing with Urban. I completed the look by blending Darkheart  from the Naked 3 palette along the lower lash line.


Wednesday

Here I went for a bit of a frozen vibe, and this is definitely one of my favourite looks from the challenge. I used Revolt along the inner two thirds of the lid, then blended Gonzo along the outer third and into Revolt. I used Chaos on the outer corner, softly through the crease, and along the lower lash line. I finished the look with Urban Decay Junkie Eyeliner.


Thursday

The first colour I used was Half Baked from the Naked Palette. I then blended Freak onto the outer third of the eye and along the lower lash line. To brighten the look I placed Savage into to crease and blended.


Friday


This look is another of my favourites from the challenge, using Revolt, Jilted, Urban and Slowburn. I place Revolt in the tear duct and slightly onto the lid, then I blended Jilted along the rest of the lid. I used Urban to deepen the out corner and along the lower lash line. Finally I blended Slowburn through the crease.


Did you take part in this challenge? Which is your favourite look?


BYEEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment