Monday 14 July 2014

Electric Challenge


Yesterday Emily from Beauty Broadcast posted on Instagram about a challenge called the electric challenge.

The task is to use at least one shade from the Urban Decay Electric Palette every day from Monday to Friday, and by the Friday you must have used every colour in the palette.

I thought this would be a great challenge for me to try out as I love my electric palette, but find it easy to get stuck in a rut when I find a look I enjoy.

I have started this challenge today (Monday 14th June) and will post all the looks I created in one post on Saturday. 

If you want to get involved then use the hashtag #electricchallenge on Instagram, and please tag me in them so I can see @jadehadge

Here are all Emily's links for you to check out, she is one of my favourite Youtubers and her reviews are so in depth and truthful.

Emily's Youtube Channels

Main Channel - Beauty Broadcast

Vlog Channel - Beauty Vlogcast

Express Channel - Beauty Broadcast Express


Instagram - EmilyNoel83

Twitter - @emilynoel83

Blog - beautybroadcast.net


BYEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment