Thursday 3 July 2014

My Current Hair Routine for Healthy Long Hair


My hair has been to hell and back! It's been bleached to within an inch of its life and not properly looked after (I'm quite lazy). Lately I have been paying much more attention to the state of my hair as I'm really desperate for it to grow. It's been stuck at the same length for about 8 years and this really upsets me, as I want beautiful flowing locks.





I first heard about this line of products (other than my conditioner) from watching a Melon Lady Video (Thanks Helen) and I immediately had to check it out.

The product name immediately jumped out at me, 'For Hair the Never Grows Past a Certain Length'. PERFECT!

I Originally just bought the treatment to use in the shower, and really liked how it made my hair feel. I then caved and bought the shampoo and the leave in treatment. I am so determined for my hair to grow.

So far I really like all the products, my hair feels so damn healthy and soft, and I'm certain that it is growing; my roots are coming through so quickly.

All the Lee Stafford Hair Products are available at Boots.

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - £7.99
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo - £6.99
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Leave In Treatment - £11.99

My conditioner is American Cream from Lush, and has been a firm favourite of mine for many years. 

Lush Says "A milkshake-thick conditioner with a strawberries and cream fragrance to leave your hair soft and shiny. Fresh strawberries help cleanse the hair, and are rich in vitamin C. We've added a splash of orange juice to add gloss too, since its acidity makes the hairs' cuticles lie flat and allows it to reflect more light. To top it off, this contains soothing clary sage and calming lavender for your scalp."

This stuff smells so goddamn awesome!!! The scent lingers until I next wash my hair, I'm constantly catching whiffs of it when I'm out and about. 
This also leaves me with super soft, shiny hair, so it's a win all around.

This conditioner is available in Lush stores and on the website.
Lush American Cream Conditioner 250g - £8.95

BYEEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment