Wednesday 16 July 2014

The British Tag!


A week or so ago, I came across a new tag on YouTube, The British Tag, and I really enjoyed it. The tag was created by Sammi from BeautyCrush (whos video I will link down at the end of this post). 

Be sure to link me to your Blog or YouTube is you do this tag :)


The Questions

How Many Cups of Tea do you Drink a day and how many Sugars do you have?

On average I have one or two cups of tea a day, and I take one sugar.


Favourite Part of a Roast

My favourite part of a roast is 100% the gravy, although I love all of it <3


Favourite Dunking Biscuit

You can't beat a chocolate digestive for dunking in your brew.


Favourite Quintessentially British Past Time

I absolutely love going for afternoon tea! Scones with Jam and Clotted Cream, and Pots of Tea.


Favourite Word

Discombobulated, it's just so fun to say.


Cockney Rhyming Slang

Apples and Pears, Dog and Bone, Bees and Honey, Hank Marvin, Ruby Murray.


Favourite Sweet

I love pink and blue bubblegum bottles, cola bottles and anything sour.


What Would Your Pub Be Called

The Claude Arms, after my Gramps <3


Number 1 Favourite British Person

It's got to be J K Rowling! I'm a Harry Potter nerd through and through.


Favourite Shop/ Restaurant

My favourite shop has to be Lush or Boots, and my favourite restaurant is Wagamamas (even though it isn't British) or a good old english carvery.


What British Song Pops Into Your Head

If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends, make it last forever, friendship never ends (Spice Girls-Wannabe)


Marmite

A great Big NO! I really dislike Marmite



That's it for this Tag. I tag all of you!! :)


Sammi's Video



BYEEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment