Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette


It's no secret that I love sleek blushers. Their single in Rose Gold goes absolutely everywhere with me (a dupe for Nars Orgasm), and with a light touch Pomegranate gives the most perfect healthy flush. So I decided it was high time I bought myself a little palette.

After much deliberation over which palette to choose, (would it have been too excessive to buy them all?) I went with the CALIFORN.I.A Palette, which consists of three cream blushers.



The colours in this palette are; Newport Peach, The Surf, and OC.



(They definitely do not look this smooth and untouched now)

I love all three of these colours, they blend beautifully, layer luxuriously, and are super buildable.
Both Newport Peach and OC have no shimmer or glitter, whilst The Surf has a lovely sparkle throughout.



Unblended swatches.

I wear at least one of these every single day, although I usually blend one of the outer colours with the light shimmery peach in the centre.
If I want my blush to really last I will set this with a powder blush, although it really doesn't need it. To apply and blend these blushers I use a Real Techniques Stippling Brush.

So my love for Sleek continues...

Are there any Sleek products you would like to see a review on?


BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment