Friday 25 July 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag


I've recently seen a few of my favourite Youtubers do the Summer Lovin' Tag, so thought I would give it a go. I'll link some of my favourites at the end of the post for you to check out :)


The Questions

What Summer Lipstick are you Loving

I am currently loving nude lipsticks, either Benefit Shy (a new discovery) or Sleek Liqueur. I've been wearing a lot of bright colourful eyeshadow and so a nude lip compliments it perfectly.


What Summer Nail Polish are you Loving

My current favourite polish is Models Own Flip Flop. The formula is shit not very good, but the colour is so bright and summery that I am willing to work with it, but only on my toes.


Bikini you are Loving

I don't own any bikinis at the moment :( although I have seen a lovely Wonder Woman one in Asda that I have my eye on. 


Favouite Frappaccino from Starbucks

My favourite drink from Starbucks at the moment is the Coconut Mocha Frappaccino. It's so tasty <3


Favourite Fake Tan

My favourite fake tan is St Moritz Dark Mousse. It's a nice colour and goes on without streaks when used with a mitt. 


Favourite Summer Song

Wilkinson - Afterglow is my current favourite song.


Favourite Summer Accessory 

My new Minecraft style sunglasses from Primark.


Favourite Summer Fragrance

Soap and Glory Orangeasm is such a refreshing summery fragrance, which as you can imagine, is a super orangey scent.


Summer Book you are Loving

I haven't got much reading done yet this summer as I've been such a busy bee, but I recently finished The Fault in our Stars and I really enjoyed it.


What are you Most Excited to do this Summer

I am most excited to pass my driving test and drive to the Beach whenever I want.


That's it for this tag. I tag all of you so please link your posts/videos below if you do this tag.

As promised, here are a couple of my favourite Summer Lovin' Tag Videos.

Fleur De Force


Tati from Glam Life Guru


BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment