Tuesday 22 July 2014

Little Lush Trip




I made a little impromptu shopping trip today and spent a little too much money on things I do not need (as usual).

Obviously I had to pop into Lush, as I haven't been to the one in my home town for quite a long time.

I made one purchase (aren't you all proud of my restraint!) although it was pretty pricey for such a small amount of product.



Sesame Suntan Lotion - £8.00 for 100ml

This is more than I would usually spend on a sunscreen, but it smells so good that I needed it there and then. It smells like peanut butter and tahini which is just so delicious that I want to lick myself (my friend may or may not have tasted it whilst we were in the store). It only has an SPF of 10, so isn't the best if you're particularly fair or prone to burning, however the label states that it is also effective as an aftersun, so even if you need a higher SPF sunscreen, you can still have a use for this delicious smelling product.

As you can imagine, I applied this as soon as I left the store and it is surprisingly quick to sink in and isn't greasy feeling at all (which I was slightly worried about if I'm honest). Overall I really like this and the only downside is the price.


Now although I only bought one thing, I left with a few more (I promise I'm not a thief) as the lovely Lauren who works there gave me a couple of samples.



She gave me a very generous sample of Ocean Salt Cleanser, which I absolutely love and it smells like Margaritas.



She also gave me a sample of H'suan Wen Hua hair treatment, which I also really enjoy. This is probably enough for one use as I have ridiculously thick hair. It has a really nice spicy scent to it, which is definitely not to everyones taste, but I really like.

Thank you Lauren for being so generous. This is why I love Lush, the customer service is fantastic and I've never come across an employee who isn't super friendly and helpful.


BYEEEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment