Thursday 10 July 2014

Eye of the Week - Purple and Gold


Whilst I have nothing to do with my life (explanation post to follow shortly), I have been having a play about with some colours, and it's been so much fun.

I think this look has a bit of a regal feel to it, and it has been my go to look as of late.


Apologies for the picture, my camera still needs replacing.

To create this look I first primed my eyes with my Urban Decay Primer Potion, then I blended NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on the outer two thirds of my lid and Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 24k Gold on the inner third.
On top of the colour tattoo, place Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Stargazer then place Urban from the Urban Decay Naked Palette onto the white base and blend into the gold shadow until the line between the colours is seamless. Next take a clean blending brush and blend through the crease to prevent any harsh lines, then apply a little of Jilted from the Electric Palette and blend out. Above and slightly overlapping Jilted, blend a small amount of Savage from the Electric Palette to create a gradient. Using a small smudger brush, line the lower lash line with Urban, and using the same brush, pack more of the Urban colour onto the outer corner to create depth.
Ensure everything is blended out with a clean brush and you're good to go.

Please tweet me any pictures if you try this look :)


BYEEEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment