Thursday 1 May 2014

Products I've Used Up





  • Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla 290ml (9.8 fl.oz) This stuff smells amazing, and as hairsprays go, it does the job. It was a little expensive (around £6.99) and I have already repurchased the Iced Coconut Cocktail scent.
  • Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray I enjoyed using this, and it lasts forever. It makes my dry and damaged hair feel lovely and soft (I usually use it when I get out of the shower). I am currently trying out the Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Spray.
  • Loreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution I wasn't a fan of the packaging of this, I found it difficult to get the product out without making a mess. The product itself was nice, but nothing spectacular. I'm now using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
  • Ro's Argan Body Conditioner By Lush We all know how much of a Lush fan I am and this product brings no exception. It is glorious, albeit a little pricey (£15.95 for 225g). A rose scented body conditioner that leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky. I will definitely be repurchasing.
  • Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin in 200 Nude This is 100% my favourite drugstore foundation. My skin has never looked so flawless as when I use this, and it is the only foundation which doesn't cling and accentuate my dry flaky patches. This is a little pricey for a drugstore foundation at £12.49 but I will be repurchasing, if I ever find my colour in stock!
  • Let The Good Times Roll Face and Body Cleanser By Lush I mentioned this in my Current Favourites post from last month. It smells delicious, it makes my skin smoother and its got pieces of popcorn in it. Need I say more? I may repurchase but for now I am trying out the Yes To Carrots cleanser.
  • Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer Classic/Clear This primer has a silicone feel to it, which I do enjoy in a primer and it helped my makeup last throughout busy days. I don't really have much experience with face primers and so will probably not repurchase, so that I can try out some others
  • Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Probably my favourite powder ever! It gives such a flawless finish and has fantastic coverage. I have a few other powders to work through but I will definitely be repurchasing this one!
  • Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in 100 Endless Blossom This is not so much used up as dried up. The colour end of the product was nice, I liked to use it as a stain for under other lip products to prolong the wear. The balm end however was a little too greasy for me and so wasn't really used.

Have you used up any products recently?


BYEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment