Friday 16 May 2014

My Emergency Kit



Yes I have an emergency kit, and yes I take it with me wherever I go, except on nights out when I just take the absolute essentials from the kit with me.


In no particular order, this kit contains:

  • Tissues
  • Plasters 
  • Deep Heat Cream
  • Bepanthen (I have a lot of tattoos)
  • Wound Dressing
  • Bandage
  • Razor
  • Mini Tweezers
  • Chewable toothbrush
  • Eye Drops
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Mouth Gel (cheap bonjela)
  • Split End Treatment
  • Microporus Tape
  • Wound Cleansing Wipe
  • Burn Gel
  • Paracetamol
  • Ibuprofen
  • Nurofen Period Pain Tablets
  • Tampons
  • Breath Spray
  • Hand Cream
  • Hair Bobbles
  • and finally a Nail File

I am aware that this seems excessive, and that there are things in this kit which you may think seem ridiculous, but other than the split end treatment (which I sort of didn't have a more appropriate place for) I know that each of these things is useful in my life and is handy to keep nearby.

Is there anything that you keep at hand just incase?


BYEEEEEE xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lately I've had antiseptic cream and plasters handy all the time because I keep getting blisters from shoes, and from about April til September I always have hayfever tablets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i'll be needing hayfever tablets in there soon and some eye makeup remover, watery eyes leave my makeup in a mess x

      Delete