Monday 19 May 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette

I Finally Caved

After countless glances in Debenhams, and seeing so many videos showing how beautiful this was, I finally gave in and treated myself to this little beauty from Urban Decay. And boy am I excited.

 Gorgeous Packaging




 Revolt, Gonzo, Slowburn, Savage, Fringe

Chaos, Jilted, Urban, Freak, Thrash


  • Revolt - Metallic silver with silver sparkle
  • Gonzo - Bright blue matte with a silver sparkle
  • Slowburn - Orange toned red matte with a slight pearl
  • Savage - Bright hot pink matte
  • Fringe - Metallic teal with a frost
  • Chaos - Bright cobalt blue with a fine shimmer
  • Jilted - Bright purple toned fuchsia with a blue shift
  • Urban - Bright metallic medium deep purple
  • Freak - Bright pastel green with a gold shift
  • Thrash - Acid green yellow with a golden pearl

I love all these colours, although my favourite is probably Chaos.
I used Savage, Jilted, Urban and Chaos to make a bright look for work, and I will definitely do a post on how to wear such bright colours.

£38.00

Have you tried the Electric Palette? How would you wear these colours?

BYEEEEE xxx

1 comment:

  1. There's some amazing make up tutorials on you tube Co
    www.independantartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete