Tuesday 29 April 2014

My Favourite Eye Look - Wearable(ish) Rainbow

RAINBOW!

First of all I would like to apologise for the photo quality, I don't seem to have the hang of taking photos of my own eyes yet (oops).

I have been playing with colour a lot lately, finally edging away from my Naked Palettes into my lesser used shadows. I did this look when I was having a play around and I absolutely love it!








Products used
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust 76-Yellow (Inner Corner/third of lid)
  • Mac Aquadisiac shadow (Centre of lid - blended into dazzle dust)
  • Urban Decay Vice 2 Madness (Outer corner - blended into mac)
  • Urban Decay Flash (Blended through crease and used to line lower lash line
  • Sleek Oh So Special Palette Ribbon (Blended through crease above Flash

I've been wearing this look most days to work and have had so many compliments.
















Let me know if you try this look out or if you have any colourful eye looks that you love.



BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment