Saturday 24 May 2014

The Four or More Tag

My First Tag Post :) It's pretty self-explanatory, here are all the products that I have four or more off.




I'm actually quite surprised that there is only seven different things that I have four or more of, other than Urban Decay Palettes (which I will do a separate post on soon), which I chose not to include.



Barry M Nail Paints in varying colours and finishes. For full list see here.




Revlon Parfumerie Nail Enamel in Fresh Linen, Spun Sugar, Wintermint, Lime Basil, Italian Leather and Chocolate Truffle.




Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On liners in Desperation, Deviant, LSD, Perversion, Whiskey, Rockstar, Junkie and Zero.



Urban Decay Super-Saturated Lip Colour in Theodora (LE), Crush, Punch-drunk and Glinda (LE).



Lush Lip Scrubs in Lip Dip (LE), Popcorn, Santa (LE), Pow Wow (LE) and Bubblegum.



Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, Lollipop, Wild Watermelon, Cupcake and Creme Brulee.



Finally a beautiful collection of Barry M Dazzle Dusts, sadly none of which have names and the numbers have rubbed off. 


I tag anyone who reads this post to either make their own post or let me know in the comments what they have four or more of.


BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment