Thursday 8 May 2014

Yes to Carrots Review

The Verdict

A few weeks ago I purchased the Yes to Carrots exfoliating cleanser, and have been putting it to the test since.


I have really enjoyed this product so far, when I use it, I find that my makeup goes on much smoother and looks much more flawless. My dry patches are pretty none existent, but only for that day. If I don't use this on a particular day, then my skin begins to look shitty again, however I'm hoping that after prolonged usage, my skin will become perfect :)



This was super hard to photograph, but I wanted to attempt to show the texture of the product. It's super creamy with a grainy, almost sandy texture, which exfoliates the skin nicely without being too abrasive.

As it's fragrance free, it has that same skin product scent that every fragrance free product has, which is fairly pleasant.

Overall, I like this cleanser, and will continue to use it in the shower :)








What is your favourite cleanser?


BYEEEEE xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment