Monday 12 May 2014

Everybody knows, Badgers love...?



Aniseed apparently.








I made multiple gifs to use on this post, but couldn't figure out how to correctly upload them (I know I suck) so pictures it is.

This is/was the May Day bath bomb, which is limited edition to Lush and all proceeds go to anti-badger cull charities. 

In the bag, this had a relatively strong fennel scent, so much so that I used it first just so the scent wasn't lingering around my room for too long. Aniseed can be an overpowering and obtrusive scent.

As you might be able to tell from the pictures, the May Day bath bomb doesn't really alter the colour of the water, it appears slightly milky coloured, but nothing too noticeable. As for the scent it was much less overpowering when dissolved in a bath full of water, the scent was more reminiscent of a few aniseed balls in the bottom of a bag, or the scent of someone who had recently eaten one. The scent was pleasant enough, but isn't something I plan on bathing in again, and it does linger on the skin and in the bathroom.

Overall, I liked this bath bomb, it was cute with the badger on it and I like that the proceeds go to a good cause. It just isn't as fun as I would have liked, I'm still a child at heart, and like my bath bombs to whizz and pop and throw colours and glitter around my bath tub.


What is your favourite Bath Bomb?


BYEEEEE xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment