Saturday 29 March 2014

My New Favourite Blush

This is a very big claim for me, I have a lot of blush and I love them all, but after just a few days of use I can safely say that this has jumped to the top of the pile.


  • I am currently obsessed with Frozen, and spend 90% of my time singing songs from the film - much to the annoyance of everyone else
  • I may have found the tastiest tea ever - Twinings Orange Crush - so delicious


Sleek - Pomegranate. This is so perfect I can't even explain. 

"These silky-fine and long lasting blushers create a subtle and radiant glow and suit all skin tones."


Pomegranate is a beautiful raspberry colour with a golden sparkle which gives such a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. Usually I prefer a matte blush but I am more than willing to make an exception for this beauty. 

WARNING this blush is ridiculously pigmented, even just touching the brush to the product and tapping off can leave too much on your cheeks. I would never have expected such strong pigmentation from a blush that costs less than £5.

As you can see, even when blended out on the hand there is still a strong colour. Luckily, this blends like a dream, so even if you put too much on and have two clown like circles of colour, it's easily fixed. 

The staying power on this is phenomenal! I wore it for a busy 9 hour shift and it still looked exactly the same at 2am when I got home. There was no movement and no fading, it still looked perfect.



I 100% recommend this product to absolutely everybody! and this colour would look particularly striking on deeper skin tones. I will definitely be checking out some other colours from this line.



What is your favourite blush?



BYEEEE xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment