Friday 28 March 2014

Lush Bubble Bar Review - Rose


It's no secret that I love Lush, it's my favourite shop ever, and in every store I've visited, I have been met by the friendliest most helpful staff ever. 

Lush has recently brought out their Easter and Mothers Day collections, which always excites me. In fact, every new Lush collection gets me irrationally excited and I usually end up in the store on the day of release, and occasionally the day before for the VIP preview and sale.

This year Lush has 9 new products for Easter and 8 for Mothers Day, so in total 17 new products!

One of the products in the Mothers Day line is the Rose Bubble Bar.

This is Rose, and my God is it beautiful to look it. It makes me think of the glowing Rose in Beauty and the Beast, who wouldn't want that! According to the Lush website "This exquisite bubble bar is a work of art inside and out. Fragranced like our Amandopondo bubble bar, with Turkish Rose Absolute to soothe the spirits, lemon oil to bring clarity and cocoa butter to soften the skin." 

So this isn't a new fragrance in the Lush line, I've never been a fan of Amandopondo, but I quite liked this, so maybe I should give it another sniff. 

At £2.95 this is slightly more expensive than Amandopondo (£2.75) and I believe it is a little smaller. However, it is much prettier.

My only complaint with this bar is that it didn't produce as many bubbles as I'm used to when it comes to Lush Bubble Bars.


My bath water was a pretty pink colour and the bubbles were nice and soft, I just would have liked a few more. This was using the whole bar, even though I originally intended to only use half. The scent was subtle yet lingering, which I enjoyed, I'm not big on floral scents so anything too strong would have been too much.

Overall, I probably wouldn't use this again, although I may repurchase purely for decoration, as it is very pretty to look at. If you like the scent of Amandopondo but wish it came with pink bath water, then this could be your ideal bubble bar, but for me there just weren't enough bubbles.

Have you tried Rose Bubble Bar?

Are there any other Lush products that you would like to see a review for?


BYEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment