Friday 28 March 2014

Haulin' - Sleek, Models Own, Real Techniques

This morning, I decided I needed a treat, and the land of makeup was calling my name.



I was pretty well behaved and only bought four things (plus a hair dye and some clothes but shhhh!) although realistically I needed none of these things.


My first stop was Boots for two things I had been eyeing for quite some time.


I love Real Techniques brushes and own quite a few, but for some reason I never bought the powder brush. I finally caved because my Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush has gotten a bit worse for wear. I'm looking forward to putting on my makeup for work later with this baby.

This was £12.99














Also from Boots was this nail polish from the new Models Own Egg Shell Collection in the colour Duck. I'm not sure how well this shows up in the photo (I will do a separate review soon) but the idea is that the speckles in the polish will make your nails look like mini eggs (NOM) and who doesn't want nails that look like pretty little Easter chocolates?! 

This was £5.00












Next stop - Superdrug! because I really wanted some things from Sleek, which isn't currently available in Boots stores (It is online). 




I'm a bit of a blush junkie, so naturally that was where I headed first. I originally wanted one of the Blush by 3 palettes, but they didn't have the one I wanted in stock. I ended up with this single in Pomegranate. The deep raspberry colour is probably more suited to winter, but it was just too pretty to walk past.

This was £4.49







My first Sleek eyeshadow palette! I could never justify buying them, I have so many Urban Decay palettes and simply do not need anymore shadows. That was until I saw this!



This is the Oh So Special Palette, and it is gorgeous! I probably didn't need this at all. But its just too pretty and with cute shadow names like Ribbon and Organza, it was just too much to say no to. I'll post swatches and a review soon.

This was £7.99 for 12 shadows, which compared to £37 for an Urban Decay Palette is awesome!


Have you bought anything new recently?


BYEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment