Thursday 10 April 2014

I've been Naughty - Mini Haul/Review

Two Birmingham trips in one week means that I've collected a few goodies, and boy am I excited!!


  • I had my first Wagamamas experience - it was delicious
  • I spent a few days in my home town this week and had a nice meal out with my Gran (she doesn't get out much)
  • I bought a new cheer bow (it has Ariel on it)


Here is what I bought this week


For someone who isn't that into nail polish, I appear to have bought quite a few, although those who read my wishlist will recognise a few of these. And of course it wouldn't b a Jade haul if there wasn't a Lush product included


This little huge beauty is Brightside from Lush. Part of last years Easter collection, this giant orange hunk of bubbles has made a comeback in this years collection - and there's rumours that it's going to become a permanent addition. 

"Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils to help you look on the bright side of life"
This thing smells like a bottle of Tango, it is so refreshingly orange scented whilst still being sweet and sugary. Plus, with orange, red and yellow swirls, its ridiculously cute.

At £4.50 this is one of the more costly bubble bars from Lush, however it's also much bigger than the average bar. It's the same size and price as the comforter, so I'll definitely be able to get at least 5 baths from this, making it better value for money.



The first nail varnish I bought is from the Models Own Speckled Egg collection in the colour duck. These literally make your nails look like mini eggs (I am aware that there isn't a blue mini egg) and it's just the cutest thing ever!! 

I painted my nails with this 5 days ago and so far it's chip free :)

£5.00 in Boots











L-R: Wintermint, Lime Basil, Italian Leather

Next are 3 polishes from the Revlon Parmurerie collection. I originally only wanted one of these colours (Lime Basil) but the other two were just so pretty, the Boots website does not do them justice. 

Wintermint is pale shimmery green with tiny silver glitters and larger (yet still small) pale blue/turquoise glitter (the online swatch shows simply as pale green). This has a strong scent of polos or after eight mints, which I really enjoy. 

Lime basil is a creamy blue toned green which is opaque in one coat. The scent is very fresh, i definitely smell the lime, and there is a hint of something which I assume is the basil. 

Italian Leather is another which looks so much nicer than it's online swatch. Online this appears to be a green toned grey, however the actual product is a taupey-grey with a fine gold shimmer. This straight up smells like a new car, right down to the sickly sweet scent of a tree shaped car freshener. This is possibly one of my favourites, although I intend to try some of the other colours/scents.

These retail in Boots for £6.49 but are currently 3 for 2

Wintermint, Lime Basil, Models Own Duck




I am always looking for something new to tackle my dry skin problem, and I couldn't say no to these masks from Superdrug, at 99p they were already inexpensive, add the fact that they were on a 3 for 2 offer and they're a bargain. I bought the Yoghurt Smoothie Mask to moisturise and nourish, the White Chocolate Mousse Mask to cleanse and deeply nourish, and the Sugar and Spice Mask to brighten and soften.

I'll let you know how I get on.


Finally, something I've been lusting over for what feels like forever, and after checking Superdrug stores in 3 separate cities, I finally managed to get my hands one them...

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss!!! I love Tanya, and have watched her videos for years, so I was super excited when she announced her nail polish and lip gloss selection. The Superdrug in Birmingham Bullring was pretty picked over, but I managed to snap up these two colours.

Guys, these lip glosses smell like strawberry laces! I'm in love. The colours I picked were some of the more sheer of the collection. Champagne Toast is a peach-toned neutral with a pretty gold sparkle. Heart Skipped a Beat is a sheer pink-toned red with silver-pink shimmer.

I love both of these and will definitely be buying some more once they become available in my local Superdrug.

These retail for £6.99


Have you tried any of these things? or bought anything new lately?


BYEEEEE xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment