Sunday 27 April 2014

Liebster Award

Hey Guys

You may (or may not) have seen this Liebster Award business floating around the blogging community. I was nominated by my beautiful housemate over at {Princess of Pretty}.



Rules
  • Thank the person who voted you and leave a link to their site
  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 up and coming bloggers with under 200 followers
  • Come up with 11 questions for your nominees
  • Leave a comment on their blog with a link to your post to let them know you've nominated them!


The Facts

  • I have 9 tattoos
  • I eat out way more than my budget allows
  • I have a genuine problem when it comes to makeup shopping
  • I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to tv shows
  • There is currently 2 pokemon cards in my handbag
  • ...and a ridiculous number of lip products
  • I have 3 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters
  • I am currently obsessed with rainbow eyes
  • I have a cheer competition in Wales next month
  • I collect cheer bows
  • I am writing this blog post when I definitely should be revising.

The Questions

Favourite Food?

My favourite food is probably cheese, I could eat cheese with everything and never get bored of it. Mexicana, Brie and Port Salut are my favourites.

What film did you last see in the cinema?

I saw The Other Woman at the cinema on Friday with the lovely Princess of Pretty.

Three things you would take to a desert island?

Apparently this means things I can't live without, rather than things that would be useful for survival on an island (I originally went with a Helicopter, Vodka and a Knife LOL). If we mean in general terms then Mascara, My Phone (is this cheating?) and a Pen.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Mila Kunis and Adam Garcia

What is your least favourite house chore?

100% ironing!! 

Do you prefer Red, White or Rose wine?

White, can't beat a nice glass of Pinot Grigio

What do you use more, Facebook or Twitter?

Facebook, I sometimes forget about twitter 

What is your weakness when shopping?

Makeup, mostly lip products.

Do you play a sport?

I do Cheerleading 5 days a week, which despite people assuming is pom pom shaking, is actually really hard work and is definitely a sport!!

Describe your perfect date?

I'd have to say, April 25th. Because it's not too hot, and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.

How long have you been blogging?

My first official blog post was 26th March 2012. But I only started seriously blogging on the 17th March this year (2014)


The Nominations

I am fairly new to the blogging community, and the only person I follow with less than 200 followers is the person who nominated me. So I nominate everyone reading this (with less than 200 followers) Please leave a comment so I can follow you, or link me to some of your favourite bloggers :)


The Questions For You!

  • What is your favourite season?
  • Do you prefer Sweet of Savoury foods?
  • Favourite TV programme?
  • If you could live anywhere in the World, where and why?
  • How do you like your eggs in the morning (or at any time of the day)?
  • Favourite flavour of ice cream?
  • If you could only use 3 makeup products which 3 would they be?
  • What film makes you cry without fail?
  • Black shoes or Nude shoes?
  • Pepsi or Coca Cola?
  • Who is your favourite blogger or youtuber?


Thanks again to Lauren from Princess of Pretty for nominating me.

Please link me to your blogs and let me know if you answer these questions <3


BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment