Monday 28 April 2014

Carrots? For your face?

Yes to Carrots


I have heard so many good things about this brand from some of the bloggers/youtubers that I follow from the US, especially {Elise} AKA The Bubblegum Princess.


Please ignore my chipped nails :(

Until recently, I had only ever seen these online, and the official website only delivers to the US. But this morning, by chance, I spotted the whole Yes to range in my local Boots store.

Obviously i snapped up the carrot one (they also do cucumber, tomato, blueberry and grapefruit versions for various different skin types) as it is intended for dry skin.

The product has 99% natural ingredients, is free of parabens, SLS and petroleum free, so I'm hoping that my skin will become the perfect canvas that I've been longing for.

I paid £6.99 for this in Boots. And you can expect a review very soon (I will be using this tomorrow in my morning shower).

Check out the Yes to Carrots website and their Blog. They have some super cute mission statements, tips and just generally happy posts and products.

Have you tried anything from the Yes to range?


BYEEEEEE xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment