Monday 14 April 2014

More Revlon Parfumerie Polishes


So I definitely have a problem. I am obsessed with these nail polishes. 



I love everything about these polishes. They look much more expensive than they are: these are definitely going to be out on display rather than in a drawer with the rest of my polishes. 

As these are currently 3 for 2 in Boots, I am allowing myself to buy them 3 at a time, although I do intend to own most of them fairly soon (there are some scents which I don't like the sound of).



L-R: Fresh Linen, Spun Sugar, Chocolate Truffle

I was very excited to see these colours in my local Boots; last time I checked there was only a small selection, this time the entire collection was in stock. 




My absolute favourite of the bunch is Fresh Linen, it smells like freshly washed bedding, and reminds me of Fluffy Towels from Yankee Candle. It has such a clean fresh scent which feels perfect for spring. The colour is a a white/ivory shimmer: 2 to 3 coats are needed for complete opacity, however it's not too sheer to wear a single coat, in fact, it's pretty this way. 






At first glance, Spun Sugar looks like a metallic silver. However, it is a mixture of gold, silver and grey, which makes for a very pretty and unique colour. This colour also requires 2 coats to be opaque, but one coat does leave a nice silvery colour to the nails, without being too sheer. Being metallic, this colour can look quite streaky.
The scent on this is very sweet, I almost smell some of the background sweetness from the Italian Leather Polish. It has a perfume/musk scent beneath the sugary sweetness.





Chocolate Truffle is definitely the strongest scent out of the 3; I can smell some of the scent straight from the bottle, even though the idea is that the polish becomes scented once it's dry. 
I'm not a huge fan of this scent, it smells like fake chocolate, almost syrupy and way to sweet, it's not terrible, just not what I wanted.
The colour is a rich creamy chocolate brown which is pretty opaque after one coat.




One Coat of Each

All of the Revlon Parfumerie Polishes are available online and in Boots stores for £6.49 and are currently 3 for 2, making each one around £4.30.


Have you tried any of the Parfumerie polishes? Which is your favourite?

BYEEEEE xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment