Tuesday 7 October 2014

Haulin' 'ell


Hey Guys, I know I've been a bit MIA as of late (part of the reason can be found in my previous post), not only have I been dealing with some personal issues, but I have finally got a new job.

Today just felt like a shopping kind of day. I had saved some money up for some necessities and some little treats and decided that today was the day to get them. So I had a drive into town in my little car and loaded up the back seat with goodies.


First stop was obviously going to be Lush! The new Christmas stuff came out on Friday 3rd and I just had to have a good sniff. I'll post a full review of everything I bought at a later date.



Northern Lights Bath Bomb £3.50


Wizard Bubble Bar £3.25


Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar £4.75


FUN Snowman Kit £5.00


Yog Nog Soap £3.40 100g


Next stop was Primark. I recently saw Helen Melonlady haul an absolutely fabulous jumper, and I knew I needed it.



SS Candy Popcorn £14.00


From New Look, I desperately wanted a blanket wrap, and I found this lovely Aztec Print one.


Aztec Wrap £19.99


Finally I went to Boots, as I was running dangerously low on conditioner and hair treatment. Also my skin has been at it's absolute worst lately, so I wanted to pick up some new products to try out. I'll let you know how I get on.


Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment £8.49
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Conditioner £7.49


Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray £3.50


Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Control Moisturiser £4.49


Soap and Glory Fab Pore 2 in 1 Pore Purifying Mask and Peel £10.00


I'll let you know how I get on with the new skin products, keep your fingers crossed for me.

BYEEEEEE xxxxx

2 comments: