Monday 23 June 2014

Favourite Eye Looks - Urban Decay Electric Palette


Sorry for another Electric post, but I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite looks using such bright colours. 

(Apologies for the photo quality, I need a new camera)

Urban Decay Primer Potion and Perversion Liner was used in all the looks.



To create this look I first used Fringe on the outer two thirds of the eye, I then out Freak in the inner third and blended into Fringe towards the centre of the lid. I then took Chaos (my fav!) and blended into through the crease and into the outer corner. I blended Urban along the lower lash line and to finish the look I used a small amount of Revolt in the inner corner.



For this look I again used Fringe on the outer two thirds and Freak in the inner third. Then I blended Savage through the crease and softly blended upwards with a fluffy brush. With a pencil brush, I applied Jilted in the crease, where Savage and Fringe meet. I finished the look with Chaos on the lower lash line.



This look was a little more experimental, but I really liked the way it turned out. I used Thrash all over the lid, blended Savage through the crease, then used Urban in the outer corner and lower lash line.



Finally, a more wearable look. I used Half Baked from the Urban Decay Naked Palette all over the lid, I then blended a Black shadow from Sleek in the outer corner and crease. I used Savage to brighten the look by applying it softly above the black in the crease and added another pop of colour by using Chaos along the lower lash line.


I hope this gave you some ideas of how to wear these colours, and I'm happy to do more if that interests anyone. Also, if you happen to try any of these out then please do tweet me a picture :) @prettyglitter14

How do you wear bright colours?


BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment