Monday 26 March 2012

Hey There

Hi :)
I have literally just spent the last hour trying to decide whether my first post should be just a simple introduction kind of deal or whether I should throw myself straight into it and do a review, admittedly whilst being distracted by The Green Mile, but I finally decided on an introduction, so here goes.

My name is Jade and I am 21, my main reason for creating this blog is to share my thoughts and opinions on various beauty items, mainly makeup, and to show swatches and possible uses for the products I review. However, you can expect some posts that aren't quite beauty related but hopefully will still be of interest. I plan on making this blog quite personal as i would like people to feel that they know me and can trust my opinions.

I'm planning on reviewing and comparing the Urban Decay Naked Palettes for my first proper post (I know everyone is doing it but everyone will review differently so just wanted to give my opinion). I have other Urban Decay palettes to review also, and will happily take requests so if I have the product (or can afford to buy it and think I will use it) then I will review it should someone request a review.

I'll leave the introduction at that and hope that I have sparked some interest. This actually reads quite formal (oops) but i hope to have lots of fun creating posts and I hope you enjoy reading them :)

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment